About Monument Signs – JC Signs Charlotte
Your business deserves to stand out from the rest. A monument sign can do that work for you. It’s the driving force that gets people through your door. This freestanding exterior sign gives you better visibility among other businesses in your office park, shopping center, or store front.
Monument signs are a type of exterior sign. They are constructed out of aluminum or brick and are LED-illuminated, non-illuminated or exterior-illuminated. Often used to promote individual businesses as well as multiple businesses on one display, they can be a cost-effective method of public advertising.
Here are several types of monument signs that we offer:
- Multi-tenant monument sign
- Internally or externally illuminated aluminum cabinet sign
- Bricked and aluminum administration sign
- Brick monument sign with dimensional letters
- A first time site visit will allow us to evaluate the zoning requirements for your particular location. We will also start to flesh out your design ideas.
- During the design phase, our designers, with the customers’ input, produce a rendering of the proposed sign. You will see your idea take shape in the form of size details, lettering-style choices, materials and types of illumination. This will give you an accurate visual of what your new monument sign will look like in real life.
- We handle all permitting issues associated with your sign. We’re familiar with county requirements and handle that paperwork. The wait time can vary depending on the county in North and South Carolina, but the average wait time to complete necessary permitting is about five days.
- The fabrication process is the actual creation of the sign before it is installed. Our experienced fabricators use only the highest quality materials when fabricating your sign, assuring that your new sign will last for years to come.
- For the installation process, we make every effort to quickly install your new sign so as to minimize disruption to your business. Our installers have over 30 years of experience with every type of sign installation. We guarantee your sign will be installed correctly and safely.
We are here to make a modern, brand-oriented sign with your vision in mind, plus a knack for knowing what sells. We’ll keep you on the cusp of new trends, a variety of styles and timeless sign techniques and strategies.
For more information or to schedule your site visit, call our office office at 704-995-0988 or email Jeff Clayton at: firstname.lastname@example.org.